Made with soft natural fibres, our Lola sustainable linen jumpsuit is a year round staple, for days and nights spent out or in.
• Composition: 70% linen + 30% cotton.
• Reversible design allowing buttons to be worn back or front.
• Featuring beautiful coconut buttons, making this piece entirely breastfeeding friendly.
• Internal side pockets made for both back and front wearing.
• Side zip.
• Hand dyed with natural, non toxic, low impact dyes to give a unique charm - no two pieces are exactly the same.
Sizing + Fit
This item is a fitted design, we recommend sizing up if you prefer a roomier fit.
Model is a size 8 wearing a size S.
Shop our matching designs in Forest here:
Jimmy Men's Shorts // Forest
Margo Reversible Women's Dress // Forest
Margo Reversible Child Dress // Forest
Arlo Women's Lounge Set // Forest
Arlo Unisex Lounge Set // Forest
Rufus Unisex Romper // Forest
Ziggy Bucket Sun Hat // Forest
We care about people and we care about our planet, we like to take all things fashion - slow. This garment has been sustainably handmade with love by our ethically run garment factory in Bali, Indonesia. Read more about our makers here.
Our clothes are made to transcend across the seasons, giving longevity to each piece. Linen is hypoallergenic, lightweight and breathable in the warmer months and will retain the heat from your body and release the excess making you feel nice and cozy when it’s cooler. Linen is also recyclable and biodegradable, meaning you won’t be adding to the growing piles of textile waste all over the world.
Cold machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm Iron.