Slow, Sustainable, Ethical // Made with Love.
We care about people and we care about our planet, we like to take all things fashion - slow. Creating garments for quality and longevity. We work to slower production schedules, fair wages, lower carbon footprints, and zero waste.
Our clothes are made to transcend seasons. Linen is hypoallergenic, lightweight and breathable in the warmer months and will retain the heat from your body and release the excess making you feel nice and cozy when it’s cooler. Linen is also recyclable and biodegradable, meaning you won’t be adding to the growing piles of textile waste all over the world.
Our factory family in Bali, Indonesia are at the core of our business ethics as we ensure to provide a fun, ethical and dynamic work environment.
Working conditions include:
• Above award/minimum wages (audited quarterly by the local Government).
• Working hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm, with a 1 hour lunch break and freedom to stop and have a coffee break whenever you need.
• Prayer rooms available as well as resting rooms.
• Modern purpose built factory provides a safe, clean, bright and fun work environment.
• Overtime is paid, and never work Sundays!
• Paid sick-leave.
• Paid annual-leave.
• Annual bonuses.
• Pension benefit payments.
We believe in supporting a diverse workplace. Our senior management team are all female and we engage a workforce with significant cultural and religious diversity.
We also continue to focus on sustainability with initiatives such as zero waste production, plant-based packaging, natural fibres and low impact dyes.
How we manage waste.
During the manufacturing process of all clothing including ours, there is waste during the cutting process. To minimise this as much as possible we make hats out of all the remnant fabric!