Organic Muslin Wraps
- Muslin Wraps
- How to Muslin Wrap a baby?
Choose any 3 Muslin Wraps for only $99!
Original designs created by renowned Byron Bay artist Harley and J made into the dreamiest muslin wrap swaddles you will ever own.
- Our Muslin Wraps are made from 70% Bamboo + 30% GOTs certified organic cotton.
- They are convenient large at a size of 120cm x 120cm.
- Lightweight and extremely breathable is the best way to describe them.
- They have multiple uses - Perfect swaddle for your baby, change mat, pram shade, beach throw, nursing cover, burp cloth, lightweight blanket... and the list goes on!
Place your muslin wrap baby blanket on your bed or soft flat surface such as our baby play mat and orient it like a diamond as shown above. When bringing the top point down, it should end up at the centre of the muslin wrap. Place your baby on the blanket with their neck, right above the edge of top fold.
Holding your baby's right arm against their side, grab the muslin wrap about 10 cm below their right shoulder and draw the baby blanket down and across her body. Tuck it under her left buttock. Next, grab the free muslin wrap beside her left shoulder and tug if firmly away from your baby with your right hand to remove any slack.
Holding your baby's left arm against their side, bring the point at the bottom of the blanket straight up and place it on their left shoulder. Tuck the blanket edge snugly around the left arm. Again, pull the last corner of the muslin wrap to remove and slack.
Holding the smidge on the chest, grab the last free blanket corner and pull it straight out (away from her body) to remove any slack. Then, in one smooth motion, lift that corner up and straight across her forearms...like a belt. Then, snug it and tuck it into the front of the “belt.”
The arms will be held snug and straight, but the legs should be loose enough to bend at the knee and open at the hips.
One burrito baby served!