Bohemian Sands Wrap Baby Carrier
For those who love tradition and the snug and close feeling a Mei Tai wrap carry gives you.
For use from birth until well into toddlerhood. Weight Limit from 3.2 until 18 kgs.
- Tall body panel means your carrier grows as your baby grows. For smaller babies or newborns simply fold the waist to shorten the body.
- Panel Height adjustable from 30cm - 47cm
- Seat Width adjustable from 18cm - 46cm
- Shoulder Strap Length 200cm
Five Carry Positions with many strap tying possibilities
- Froggie Legs In, Front Inward-Facing, Front Outward-Facing, Hip and Back carry options.
- Permanent elastic cinch at waist to adjust the seat width as needed for smaller bubs and front facing carry
- Discreetly breastfeed on the go with a simple adjustment of the straps
- 100% Linen Body for durability, absorbency and breathability to ensure you and bub stay cool.
- Beautifully handwoven Allo (a nettle fiber common to Nepal) & Cotton front fabric panel woven on traditional looms in Nepal supporting home based women workers provide a better quality of life for themselves and their families.
- Soft Bamboo padding through shoulder straps to ensure bub ins't sucking any nasties making this a 100% natural carrier.
- Permanent draw-cord hood to shade baby from the sun or wind. Easily draws up when not in use.
- Much less bulk than standard carriers and packs away into your nappy bag or under your pram without taking up precious space.
All fabrics have been ethically sourced and hand woven by various communities across the world nurturing dignity, pride and humanity at every level.
They are then handmade with love by Jemma from Zarpar Bebe on the Northern Beaches of Sydney allowing for premium quality control and our personal assuarance of a truly beautiful carrier you will love and treasure.
NOT yet available in USA & Canada