Baby Play Mat - Retro Road Trip / Soul Train
Our Australian foam baby playmats are designed by renowned Byron Bay artist Harley and J using her signature bold, yet tasteful colours and repeating pattern
SIDE 1 'Retro Road Trip' is an interactive dream, exploring iconic Australian pit stops.
SIDE 2 'Soul Train' brings over the soothing colour pallet of 'Retro Road Trip' into a repeating retro pattern of yesteryear, the perfect dance floor.
Made from the highest quality polyurethane, our baby play mats are designed to be a focal point in any room in the house.
Functional beauty is a core value at The Young Folk Collective, and our new baby play mats may be the finest example of this yet!
- Cognitive, Visual and Motor Skills development.
- Stimulates a baby to crawl and use legs, hands and arms to explore.
- Perfect for tummy time and yoga.
- Size: 180 cm (long) x 130 cm (wide). The same as our product photos.
- Thickness: 1.5 cm. This is the thickest play mat available on the market and is what we use for all our mats.
- Highest-quality non-toxic polyurethane.
- Extremely soft and durable. Think yoga mat!
- Very easy to clean - Soft damp cloth or mild detergent only.
- Complies with highest international specifications and standards.
- Ages 0m+
- Fully reversible.
- Can be rolled up for easy storage or transfer from room-to-room.
- Completely waterproof.
We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $14.95.
Unfortunately due to their size, we are unable to offer worldwide shipping.
Due to the printing process, the orientation of the image may differ from mat to mat.
Storage and care instructions:
Information on storage and care instructions in our FAQ.