Margo Embroidered Reversible Women's Dress // Sand + Burgundy Embroidery
Made with soft natural fibres, our Margo dress is an easy to wear vintage inspired reversible design, allowing buttons to be worn back or front. Flowy design both breastfeeding and bump friendly.
• Composition: 70% linen + 30% cotton.
• Hand drawn embroidery detail, reversible design, allowing buttons/embroidery to be worn back or front.
• Featuring beautiful coconut buttons, side zip and bell sleeve.
• Internal side pockets made for both back and front wearing.
• Hand dyed with natural, non toxic, low impact dyes to give a unique charm.
Measurements are of the garment laying flat, please double for the entire way around.
This item is a generous comfortable fit, you may wish to size down for a more fitted look (check waist measurement for desired fit).
Shop our matching designs in Sand here:
We care about people and we care about our planet, we like to take all things fashion - slow. This garment has been sustainably handmade with love by our ethically run garment factory in Bali, Indonesia. Read more about our makers here.
Our clothes are made to transcend across the seasons, giving longevity to each piece. Linen is hypoallergenic, lightweight and breathable in the warmer months and will retain the heat from your body and release the excess making you feel nice and cozy when it’s cooler. Linen is also recyclable and biodegradable, meaning you won’t be adding to the growing piles of textile waste all over the world.
Cold machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm Iron.