Margo Reversible Child Dress // Wattle
Made with soft natural fibres, our Margo girls boho dress is an easy to wear vintage inspired reversible design, allowing buttons to be worn back or front.
• Composition: 70% linen + 30% cotton.
• Featuring beautiful coconut buttons, side zip and bell sleeve.
• Reversible design, allowing buttons to be worn back or front.
• Side pockets made for both back and front wearing.
• Hand dyed with natural, non toxic, low impact dyes to give a unique charm - no two items are exactly the same.
Shop our matching designs in Wattle here:
We care about people and we care about our planet, we like to take all things fashion - slow. This garment has been sustainably handmade with love by our ethically run garment factory in Bali, Indonesia. Read more about our makers here.
Our clothes are made to transcend across the seasons, giving longevity to each piece. Linen is hypoallergenic, lightweight and breathable in the warmer months and will retain the heat from your body and release the excess making you feel nice and cozy when it’s cooler. Linen is also recyclable and biodegradable, meaning you won’t be adding to the growing piles of textile waste all over the world.
Cold machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm Iron.