Baby Play Mat - Chasing the Sun / Daisy Dreamer
Our foam baby play mats are designed by renowned Byron Bay artist Harley and J using her signature bold, yet tasteful colours and repeating patterns.
SIDE 1 'Chasing the Sun' golden rays will bring warmth to any room. Its subtle yet powerful colours will bring many smiles during play time. The reverse side of the play mat also features our exquisite Daisy Fields pattern.
SIDE 2 'Daisy Dreamer' is a simple yet stunning rendition of single daisies in a infinite flower field.
Made from the highest quality polyurethane, our 'Chasing the Sun' waterproof play mat is designed to be a focal point in any room in the house.
Functional beauty is a core value at The Young Folk Collective, and our new baby play mats may be the finest example of this yet!
- Cognitive, Visual and Motor Skills development.
- Stimulates a baby to crawl and use legs, hands and arms to explore.
- Perfect for tummy time and yoga.
- Size: 180 cm (long) x 130 cm (wide). The same size as our product photos.
- Thickness: 1.5 cm. This is the thickest play mat available on the market and is what we use for all our mats.
- Highest-quality non-toxic polyurethane.
- Extremely soft and durable. Think yoga mat!
- Very easy to clean - Soft damp cloth or mild detergent only.
- Complies with highest international specifications and standards.
- Ages 0m+
- Fully reversible.
- Can be rolled up for easy storage or transfer from room-to-room.
- Completely waterproof.
We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $14.95.
Unfortunately due to their size, we are unable to offer worldwide shipping.
Storage and care instructions:
Information on storage and care instructions for all our play mats can be found in our FAQ page.